One-Day Training Program on “Income Tax and E-Filing of Income Tax Return”at Luxus Grand Hotel, Lahore on September 27, 2018 by SMEDA
SMEDA has announced a One-Day training program on “Income Tax and E-Filing of Income Tax Return” at Luxus Grand Hotel, Lahore on September 27, 2018.
Course Contents Include:
- Documents required for e-filing of Income tax return
- E-Registration (Individual, AOP & Company)
- Preparation & submission of NTN application
- Preparation & submission of application for change in particulars
- Documents required for e-registration
- How to prepare tax computation chart
- Brief introduction & understanding of heads of Income
- How to e-file Income Tax Return in IRIS-(FBR Portal)
- How to e-file Wealth Statement and Wealth Reconciliation Statement in
- Acceptability of Manual Income Tax Return & filer/non-filer status
- E- Filing Income Tax Refund Application
- Legal consequences for non-filing of return/wealth statement
- Procedure involved in revision of Income Tax Return & Wealth Statement Returns.
- How to handle FBR notice(s) regarding income tax return/wealth statement
Interested participants should Deposit their Training Registration Fee (Rs. 5,500/- per participant inclusive of training material, training certificate and Lunch) at SMEDA Regional Business Center – Lahore located at The Basement of Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 11 Shahrah e Aiwan e Tijarat, Lahore (OR) SMEDA Regional Office Punjab – Lahore, located at 3rd Floor, Building III, Aiwan e Iqbal Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore.
Registrations are available on First Come First Serve Basis Only. Last date of training Registration is September 26, 2018. For further information members may contact Muhammad Ijlal Malik, Assistant Manager, SMEDA, Government of Pakistan, Lahore, Email: email@example.com, Cell: +92 (311) 422 5866, Phone: 111 222 499 Ext: 348.
Lt Col Ahmed Fawad Farooq (R)